Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

i need help with my itunes program i cant get english from…

Customer Question
i need help with my...
i need help with my itunes program i can't get english from whatever language its on.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/26/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Omer Mushahwar
Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hello I am one of the experts here who can help

To change you language back to english do the following

1) open itunes

2) click edit which if your looking at the top menu should be the second word in the row

3) Select preferences which is the bottom option on the edit drop down

4) Once the preferences tab opens language is the bottom drop down change this to english hit ok which is the button on the left out of the two on the bottom of the window

after this close itunes down and reopen it and it should be set back to english.

Let me know if you have any issues