Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER PHONE NO. TO ANOTHER PHONEXXX-XXX-XXXX…

Customer Question
WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER PHONE...
WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER PHONE NO. TO ANOTHER PHONEXXX-XXX-XXXX TO XXX-XXX-XXXX TILL I CAN FINE OUT WHAT UP WITH MY IPHONE
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/25/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Daniel, Mac Genius replied 8 years ago
Daniel, Mac Genius
Chat Conversation Started
Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Can you fill me in on some details please?

What kind of problems are you having with your iPhone?

What kind of computer and operating system are you using with your iPhone, or do you use a computer with it?

Customer:

1) MAY BE WET

Customer:

2) I WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT OPERATING SYSTEM

Daniel, Mac Genius
You say that your phone may have gotten wet, if that is the case then it is more than likely not ever going to work again.
The question I was asking about operating system because most people have a computer that they attached their iPhone's two to transfer data back and forth from iTunes.
Sometimes, not always, and iPhone can be reset or restored through iTunes.
But that is supposing that there is no water damage to destroy the inside part of the phone.
The place to start about an operating system on your computer is what kind of computer do you have, a Macintosh or a Windows.
I also do not know what version of the iPhone that you have, first-generation second-generation third-generation or fourth. Which really limits what I can and cannot do for you.
Without any further details or information I cannot help.
I am sorry that I missed your response, I do not know what happened.
it got wet purchase a new one thanks any way
Sorry to hear that. Hope all is well now. Should you want any help in the future please ask.