Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password AND the git stuck with ID number, Cant…

I forgot my password XXXXX...
I forgot my password XXXXX the git stuck with ID number, Can't get into it at all. Please help me, Jodi Yeskel (NNN) NNN-NNNNthankyou
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2010
Ashik, Mac Technician
Chat Conversation Started
Ashik :

Hi I am Ashik. I hope i can help you

Ashik :

What password XXXXX referring here ?

Ashik :

Mail Password, User Account's password XXXXX ?

Customer:

Trying to get into itunes and I forgot my password XXXXX I reset it with them and then they wanted a screen name and I forgot it and they provide no help there

Customer:

oh I am Jodi

Customer:

user accounts passwod

Ashik :

Jodi, To reset your password XXXXX need to enter your Apple ID. Do you know your Apple ID ?

Ashik :

It might be your email address that you used when you register an iTunes account.

Customer:

no what do i do i thought it was brutus or rembrant but it is not

Ashik :

It might be your email id..have you tried entering your email id ?

Customer:

Could it [email protected]

Customer:

or brutus1

Ashik :

I cannot see your email, they are xxx'ed. It should the be the full [email protected]

Ashik :

If you have an original Apple ID (registered with Apple) , then it should be brutus1 or any single work, not email

Customer:

so i should try that again it [email protected] sound right

Ashik, Mac Technician
If it still not working, you can reset your Apple ID also. Goto this link, fill the details and reset your Apple ID : https://iforgot.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSiForgot.woa/1/wo/YDS4hEL4WEASp5grp1Mdn0/0.1.4.1.1.3.20.1