Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I havent started using iWeb yet. But, I want to know whether…

Customer Question
I haven't started using iWeb...
I haven't started using iWeb yet. But, I want to know whether there's a relatively simple way to attach an iTunes sort of icon (play-pause-stop) to the site. I have an hour long audio file (no video) that I want visitors to the site to be able to play.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/22/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
BeBoo :

Hi there. Yes, with iWeb, you can embed music, videos, pictures, etc in any of the layouts. It's very simple. You just drag the song from your library you want and place it where you want. See here:

Customer: Okay, as far as it goes. (I don't know the exact steps to do this.) However, I think I mentioned that I want to set up an iTunes sort of icon (a different thing than your picture). You know, it would have "play, pause, stop" buttons for the visitor. That's what I'm after.
BeBoo :

After you drop the sound file into the webpage, it will look like this in iWeb:

BeBoo :

After the page is published, the gray "Drag Photo Here" will go away and it will appear like this on the actual page:

BeBoo :

You can view the actual page here if you wish to see it in action: http://web.me.com/beboo/Site/Welcome.html