Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I pay the 18 I owe you

Customer Question
?...
How do I pay the 18 I owe you ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/21/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Travis, Mac-Trained Product Designer replied 8 years ago
Travis
Travis, Mac-Trained Product Designer
Are you referring to the open question from a few months back regarding your hotmail?
Yes.
Oh my gosh! That is amazing that you have returned after all this time. I have to say thank you! Most of the time when a question times out after a week or so, we chalk it up to free advice and never expect to hear from the user again. Scratch that, this is the FIRST time I've seen a customer return to settle an open question in my personal experience. I applaud you and thank you sincerely. I hope I had given good advice?

Are you still experiencing problems or can I help you further? I'd be glad to continue helping if the problem persists. Not even sure if the original question was solved?

Regardless, if you have been helped and want to simply close the question out, I'll post a way for you to accept this question that we have open right now. Smile