Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The POF program does not allow me to go back to a previous…

Customer Question
The POF program does not...
The POF program does not allow me to go back to a previous window after viewing a profile.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/17/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Daniel, Mac Genius replied 8 years ago
Daniel, Mac Genius
Chat Conversation Started
Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Could you expand on what you mean by POF program? Is that Proof of funds?

Customer: POF is an internet dating site called Plenty of Fish. In the past when I did a search, & selected a profile to read, I could go back go back to the same point in the search after reading the profile by merely pressing the back arrow. Now when I press the back arrow, nothing happens. For example, if I selected a profile on the 10th page of the search, & after reading it I press the back arrow, nothing happens. So I have to press search again which takes me back to page 1.
Daniel :

Ah, then please tell me what browser you use. If Safari the select Reset Safari from the Safari drop down menu, just start small and work your way to more things to reset, like this,

Full Size Image

Daniel :

If you use Firefox then it is under the Tools menu item, like this,

Full Size Image
Full Size Image

Daniel :

If that does not do it then let me know, because that is the first step.