loadedmind
loadedmind, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Several years experience as consultant, corporate I.T. & sysadmin.
24048999

My name is Robyn Louise Atamian and I am the author of The

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX and I am the author of "The Cosmic Unfoldment". and there are many sites where they either list Robyn Louise, Louise Atamian and Louise Robyn Atamian. There is another author named Louise Atamian. And I would like her name removed on my sites. It is very disturbing and confusing. Thank you. My e-mail address [email protected] Could someone please reply to me.
Category: Mac
Expert:  loadedmind replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
loadedmind :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer Robyn - my name is John.

loadedmind :

When you mention you need a name removed from your sites, are you speaking of a website you have control over? If so, will you please tell me what normal procedures you go through to make edits to your site? Do you use a WYSIWYG editor such as Dreamweaver or Rapidweaver or perhaps you have someone else do this for you any time an edit needs to be made? Also, a quick note about JustAnswer's policies - any time you post personal information such as a phone number or email address, JustAnswer automatically censors this data. Please let me know when convenient so I can assist you further.

Best regards,

loadedmind :

Customer:

Dear XXXXX,

Customer:

John,

Customer:

John, Thank you for replying to me. I have contacted my publishers, WestBow Press, about this problem with my name written incorrectly all over the internet regarding my book, " The Cosmic Unfoldment", and they promised me that they would correct all of the errors . I told them to remove the name Louise completely (because it is the name Louise that is causing all of these problems) and to just use my name Robyn Atamian . They should be able to correct these mistakes. Thank you very much. Robyn Atamian

loadedmind :

Would you prefer that I go ahead and close your case then?

Customer:

John, No I do not want you to close my case until WestBow Press has made every single correction. They are a Christian publishing company, so I trust that they will honor their word. Thank you, XXXXX

loadedmind :

Ok, I'll leave it open until you say otherwise. Thanks for clarifying.

loadedmind :

.