Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just went into mobileme to add an alias mail address. (I…

Customer Question
I just went into mobileme...
I just went into mobileme to add an alias mail address. (I had deleted an email alias about two weeks ago, and was told that I had to wait to add a new alias.) Anyway, as I added the new alias address... the screen refreshed and now shows only the NEW alias address... my four other alias addresses disappeared. These are important email addresses I've had a long time and need to keep. How do I restore this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/16/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Steve, Mac Help Specialist replied 8 years ago
Steve
Steve, Mac Help Specialist
Hi, I may be able to help with this...there is no simple answer to your question as it was the result of a glitch but you can access mobile me support via a live chat here; ttp://www.apple.com/support/mobileme/

Be sure to have the aliases that disappeared ready to share with the tech support person.
20 minutes after I asked this question, everything returned to normal. I guess just a intermittent glitch that 'went away'
No problem. You might make a note of the support website. It was an online chat that started immediately and seemed pretty good. They were prepared to help with the missing aliases if I had had them.