Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Project in Aperture with 343 images. Only 10 show…

Customer Question
I have a Project in...
I have a Project in Aperture with 343 images. Only 10 show up in the viewer.

In show all Projects, all 343 show in the little box, one on top of the other. If I click on the box, I go back to large viewer with only 10. Where are my images?????

CMD-OPTION to rebuild library --- some images moved to TRASH (in Aperture) -- none reappeared in the file with 343 images.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
6/18/2010
Mac Support Specialist: robgranholm, Mac Genius replied 8 years ago
robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Hi, I'm afraid no one has jumped on this question because the photos have been corrupted. Especially if you did a rebuild library and some moved to the trash, that's Aperture seeing something broken and corrupt about those images and disposing of them. I know this isn't the news you want to hear, and I think your question has lingered here because no one wanted to jump in and try and go back and forth with you about that. I'm so very sorry, I wish there was some other solution.