Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im trying to organize my itune music,(Example) a artist has…

Customer Question
Im trying to organize my...
Im trying to organize my itune music,(Example) a artist has three albums and they all apper with different name and have different folders and also some songs of this artist are in other folders(various artist). How can i make just one folder for each artist? I really hope you can help me because its driving me crazy!!!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/14/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Omer Mushahwar
Omer Mushahwar, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi I am one of the experts here on just answer.com

I have a couple of quick questions

1) Do you have Itunes Currently Organizing your Folders?

2) Have you tried (not moving the files) but using itunes fields to reorganize music into categories you want?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocMocrJXGyw

The above is actually a very good video on organizing and rearranging songs that don't fall into the right categories.

Take a look at the video and if you need more help we can keep trouble shooting. Please let me know the results