Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

need help getting itunes account to except security code on…

Customer Question
need help getting itunes account...
need help getting itunes account to except security code on credit card maybe question is out of comprehension for experts
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/14/2010
Mac Support Specialist: robgranholm, Mac Genius replied 8 years ago
robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

was using a temporary credit card and recieved new in mail went into account to change information and itunes would not except credit card security code

was it a visa, mastercard or something different? they have different locations for their security codes.