Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

when ever i get a email with a attachment and i download…

Customer Question
when ever i get a...
when ever i get a email with a attachment = and i download and then try to open the attachment = it tells me i am unable to because i don't have something or my iplayer is not up to date = as you can tell i am new at this so i guess you can say i am a computer dummie!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/14/2010
Mac Support Specialist: robgranholm, Mac Genius replied 8 years ago
robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX sounds like you are downloading a video...can you be more specific about what type of things you are downloading?
ANY ATTACHMENT THAT I GET ON AN EMAIL = IT SAY SOMETHING LIKE MY COMPUTER IS NOT SET UP TO RECEIVE THIS I NEED (COAC OR COMPAC0 SOMETHING OR OTHER BUT THAT MY COMPUTER IS NOT SET UP FOR THIS = THAT I NEED SOME OTHER KIND OF SOFTWEAR.
Got it, hmm sounds like I won't just be able to guess at it, can you re-create the error and tell me exactly what it is. Since it's e-mail ONLY the more information on what you think the attachment is and the exact error, the better. Thanks!
-r
I SENT A REPLY TWICE = NOW I NEED SOME ANSWERS = PLEASE
I understand. I need more details to give you answers. Can you please tell me the exact error you receive. I am here checking messages every few hours today. I am not here all the time.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION = I SENT IT IN TWICE
I think you need some help from someone else, I am opting out of this question. Thanks for your time.
-