Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Pretty specific question for Adobe Illustrator (CS5/Mac). I…

Customer Question
Pretty specific question for Adobe...
Pretty specific question for Adobe Illustrator (CS5/Mac). I have several files with 30 icons, each icon is on it's own layer. I want to export each icon as a separate png file, scaled 200%, and cropped to each icon. I can accomplish this via save for web for each layer, but I am looking to automate it so I don't have to do this 30 times. I found various scripts that come close, but none offer the ability to scale them up 200%.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
6/14/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
BeBoo :

Hi There. That script looks pretty easy to modify. I have added in the scaling option to increase it by 200% If there are any other export options that you would like set, let me know.