Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded an audible book to my Itunes, but want to load…

Customer Question
I downloaded an audible book...
I downloaded an audible book to my Itunes, but want to load to my daughter's ipod. Can I do this without her getting all my music and losing hers?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/11/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 8 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
Was it a free download?
No. I paid for it with my credits on audible.com. I have my audible.com downloads set to go to my itunes library, but I downloaded this book for my daughter's ipod
It may be DRM protected but I can’t be sure. The sure way to copy it would be to burn the audio book to a music CD, that gets rid of any copy protection then give that disk to your daughter to load in itunes.