Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Hi I am trying to do this after I type in the question the…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying to...
Hi
I am trying to do this after I type in the question the instructions are below
She says t oswap out images from one masked layer to another image in another masked layer problem is the first image is smaller and she wants it to match the larger masked layer size below are her instructions

Please go to a folder called “Jackie” and work on CARS_sunglasses.ai file. Use the same template and sizes on princess file under “Sample_files”. Swap out princess images with CARS images. For packaging, please use file called CARS_windup.ai file.
After finishing swapping, please make sure you save as .ai and pdf. Also, copy just the rendering and paste on a new document and save as “save as web” and png-24 format. This will make the image transparent.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/11/2010
Mac Support Specialist: robgranholm, Mac Genius replied 8 years ago
robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
-Could you explain your situation a little more?