Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Macintosh with entourage gmail. I am one of 30 lawyers…

Customer Question
I have a Macintosh with...
I have a Macintosh with entourage gmail. I am one of 30 lawyers who work together using email every minute of the day to make court assignments. This morning, I opened my entourage. It said I had 15 messages. It opened about 8 and stopped leaving 7 to be downloaded. It never opened the 7. Next, I opened my gmail account from the web. It says I have over 9,000 messages in my inbox. I thought it would help, if I selectively deleted them. However, it only allows me to delete one at a time. That will take forever. The first web site I went to displayed the date and time of each message. Later, I went back to the web site, but it was a different display that does not show the date and time of each message. IMMEDIATE HELP, PLEASE! [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/8/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 8 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
Is it a Google Premier account or just a free gmail account?