Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have keynote talk that I put together that has ultrasound

Customer Question
I have keynote talk...
I have keynote talk that I put together that has ultrasound video clips embedded. I can see them just fine on my computer, but when projected by an LCD the images and really the whole talk is just too dark to make out the pictures. I tried adjusting brightness,but it only seems to work for images and not videos. Can you help? I need to give this talk in two days. We adjusted the LCD contrast and brightness too: didn't help enough.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
6/2/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
You might have to open the videos in iMovie and adjust the brightness and contrast there then re import them
My clips are not .mov files. They are .avi files. I don't know how to get these into imovie and then how to get them into my talk. Can you give specifics?
Can you upload one to me?

Go here with any web browser and sign in. Click on upload and choose your file? Let me know when completed.

http://momandpop.ws:8000

user name: justanswer
password: macmedic

Let me know when done.
Done.
You can use this to convert to iMovie acceptable format:

http://homepage.mac.com/major4/

or this:

http://www.squared5.com/svideo/mpeg-streamclip-mac.html
I'll have to try this later tonight. Time to put the kids to bed.
OK let me know.
Mike, Mac Medic
I am sorry. I couldn't figure out what to do after clicking onto those login pages. I really needed step by step instructions, but I think in the end ,the issue was the bulb of the projector being too dim. We got another projector and it was fine.
OK thank you very much. Good luck.
Mike, Mac Medic