Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

NEW in the last two months Every email I receive, SAVES the

Customer Question

NEW in the last two months: Every email I receive, SAVES the email address to my address book, AND every time I send a to a group (in a folder), every email address in that folder is saved individually to my address book. HOW do I get AOL to STOP doing this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  hemant84 replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com

I am here to assist you regarding your problem

please let me know which operating system is installed in your computer is it windows XP, or vista or any other else.

and which e-mail client are you using such as Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird,yahoo, AOL or some other else
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My operating Mac OSX Version 1.4.11

My mail is coming via AOL, although I do use Safari to explore the web.

I have used AOL for 15 years, and only in the last two months has it started saving IN my address book, Every email address that comes in, and individually, every email address that I have enclosed in a "Group" contact folder.
Expert:  hemant84 replied 7 years ago.

I opt out now the mac experts will help you

Thanks