Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I embed a PDF file into a mac mail email for a newsletter

Customer Question
and retain the hyperlinks in...
How do I embed a PDF file into a mac mail email for a newsletter and retain the hyperlinks in an email sent to my address book?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
4/13/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
You would have to do an HTML email you can't embed and have hyperlinks work in a PDF they would have to open the attachment.
I receive emails with these sorts of 'newsletters' with active links all the time. Even Costco sends them out. There must be a solution to sending out a well designed mailer with hyperlinks from an email.

Yes it is an HTML email not a PDF.
Then tell me how to do that. The question is about getting a nice looking email or newsletter to my clients. How do I make an html doc and into what product or tool do I place it?
Thanks for your support. This is a mystery.
I would not do it from Apple Mail I would recommend a service like Constant Contact, there are many others. They have templates already ready to go and you just build your newsletter and upload your email list and send.

http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp
Why was I charged for this answer when I did not approve it. This is the second time Just Answer has removed the money from my account. Who is in charge of that and how do I contact them? Thank you.
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 6 years ago
The money is taken as a depsit and it not actually given to the expert unless you Accept the answer which you have not. 229 days ago??
That's the point. The money is not in the account. You'd think it would be. I have tried to get just answer to pay attention but must not have the right contact info... What would you do to clear this up if it were you?
Thank you. Appreciate your support.
Good luck
Mike, Mac Medic