Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
33372540

I am having trouble with my e-mail. we can receive e-mails

I am having trouble with my e-mail. we can receive e-mails but not send. we have worked with our provider comcast but they don't seem to have knowledge regarding macs is there an 800 number that I can call to walk through this with someone

Sorry to hear they weren't able to help you. I have a document that should be able to help you out.

http://home.comcast.net/~bethkatz/MacMailSetup.html
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi there! I tried what you suggested and it is not working. Is the problem with comcast or my i mac? I am not great with computers when it comes to e-mails and servers so I am at a disadvantage as far as relying on any of my own knowledge. Is there an 800 # for mac? I'd could use a live person to walk through this with me to be sure all is okay with my mac! This is so frustrating. After I walk through it with mac if it doesn't resolve the issue I will call comcast again. My husbands work e-mail is also part of this and he really needs to be able to respond when necessary. So I guess I need an 800 # XXXXX mac or are you able to call? Thanks! sue
For phone support for your mac, it would be best to call (800) APL-CARE(NNN) NNN-NNNN This is apple's support number, They can help you out with this.