Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

ON 8Y/O EMAC HOW MAKE SCREEN LARGER MY EYESIGHT IS NOT SO

Customer Question
ON 8Y/O EMAC HOW MAKE...
ON 8Y/O EMAC HOW MAKE SCREEN LARGER? MY EYESIGHT IS NOT SO GOOD. BE VERY BASIC IN REPLY. [email protected]
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
3/1/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
Go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen and tell me the System Version, the Processor and the Memory.
I will look for your info in the morning. 9 am Central time
MAC OSX
VERSION 10.3.9
PROCESSOR 700MHZ POWER PC G-4
MEMORY 256 MB SDRAM
MAC OSX
VERSION 10.3.9
PROCESSOR 700MHZ POWER PC G-4
MEMORY 256 MB SDRAM

MIKE-- SORRY, I'D LIKE TO CHANGE THE QUESTION--
HOW DO I INSTALL NEW HP OFFICEJET J3680 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER? LOST BOOKLET.
If you want to permanently “blow up” the screen go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen and go to System Preferences / Displays there you can change the resolution to be something you can read better. If you just want to blow it up occasionally go to System Preferences / Universal Access / click on the Seeing tab and turn on Zoom. With Zoom on you just hold down Option / Command keys and click = to Zoom in or - to Zoom out. There are other options in the System Preferences for Zoom.
Mike, Mac Medic
Did that work for you?
Can you see now?
I THINK I'M FINALLY AT THE FINAL STAGE OF INSTALLING MY HP OFFICEJET J3680 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER BUT IT WILL COPY BUT NOT PRINT. HOW DO I GET IT TO PRINT FROM THE SCREEN?
Mike, Mac Medic