Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How to retrieve blocked emails from Hotmail account.

I am trying to retrieve blocked emails from my Hotmail account. The sender's email address was mistakenly blocked and therefore I have not received emails since about the middle of January 2010. I would really like to retrieve the blocked emails and am willing to pay the expert as I would like this problem resolved today if possible. Is this problem rectifiable or am I wasting my time?

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.

Open up your Browser and go to hotmail.com and sign in to your account. Click on the Options on the top right and click More Options.
graphic
Under Junk Email, click "Safe and Blocked Senders".
graphic

Now, click Blocked Senders
graphic

Select the blocked email from the list and click '<' button. This will unblock the email address. And you'll start receiving new emails from that address
graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No Ashik I know how to remove the sender from the blocked list I am to get the emails that were sent to me. As this sender was blocked I have not received any of the emails. I want the emails back from two weeks ago.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The emails should be from the middle of January this year. I need the emails, I have unblocked this sender but I need the emails that were sent to me. It's a very urgent matter. Can you help me retrieve the emails from the middle of january.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.

I'm sorry but you can't recover messages that didn't received to your account that you're blocked. You will need to ask the senders to resend the messages. I know this is not the answer you want, but there is no known way to retrieve those messages. To know more about it, you have to contact Hotmail help.

iPhone blocked message retrieval

When you block a contact on your iPhone, you will not receive any of their messages. It is not possible to retrieve blocked messages at a later date.

Unblocking iPhone contacts

1. Go into SETTINGS
  2. Select the PHONE option
  3. On the following screen choose BLOCKED
  4. Tap EDIT
  5. Choose any numbers, contacts, or e-mail addresses you wish to unblock

Blocking iPhone contacts

1. Go into SETTINGS
  2. Select the PHONE option
  4. Click ADD NEW
  5. A contact screen will appear, from there choose the contact you wish to block
  6. They will now be blocked from contacting you using any means you have stored under their name