Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

WHen I send a message to my friends computer, the computer…

Customer Question
WHen I send a message...
WHen I send a message to my friend's computer, the computer sends a message back that says "no thanks".

My friend says he does not know how to turn it off.
Is this some kind of installed program?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
2/1/2010
Mac Support Specialist: iteachmac, The Duke! replied 8 years ago
iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Hi ,
I would like to assist you with this .

Please can reply and provide me full details of the computer , OSX version , Mac model number , part number , age , any additional extras like memory that was installed and the screen size of the imac or laptop if possible.

I need to know exactly what Mac you are using ?

You can collect much of this info on the Mac via the Apple menu , About this Mac , More info .

Also what Programs are you using to chat ? or message ? yahoo? AMSN? Skype ?

I await your reply ,

Thanks .
Hi. Since it is not my computer, I do not have details. The computer is a MacBoookPro. I believe it is about 4 years old. He sells boks on many sites, ebay, amazon...he is sole user. no personal website. THE SUFFIX TO HIS EMAIL IS OPTONLINE.NET.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A RESPONSE!
It changes it and adds the symbols.

Is this helpful?
below is a response from his computer...

"No thanks

On Jan 31, 2010, at 12:23 PM,[email protected] wrote:

Arialjohn

I'll wait till I see you. I 'am not going to mail anything cause it's
silly and you would find it ridiculous in the mail.

I also have this crazy huge Xmas ornament of Nantucket that the
manufacturer gave to me.

Think Marlee would like it? it has a map on one side

and says Nantucket on the other. it was one of their fancier pieces.

so, my dear, you know Monday and Tues are my days.....

Lauren

=
Hi ,

What Program are you using to chat ? or message with ? yahoo? AMSN? Skype ?

Please use this site with Firefox to make posts .
As it does not work with Safari correctly .

I'm finding it hard to read your posts .

Thanks
Where so I get that..On line?
Hi ,

Please take time with your reply , i cant make head nor tail of what your saying .

Thanks .