Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

I am trying to save a document in ipages. The ipages states,

Customer Question

I am trying to save a document in ipages. The ipages states, "Couldn't create file". I have noticed that all the file icons have a small red circle symbol with a negative sign at the bottom right hand corner. I still have over 79 GB of space.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 7 years ago.
Hi there,

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Brandon! Please click the "Accept" button only if you feel I should get paid for my answer(s). If you feel I have done a good job and wish to give me a Bonus, that is much appreciated! :)

This means you are trying to save the document in a place that you don't have access to (such as a system folder or another user's folder). Try saving the document to your Desktop or somewhere else you have access to.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Brandon