How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claws224 Your Own Question
Claws224, IEEE Datacommunication Engineer
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 5182
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Claws224 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my computer crashed i have a new one and i want to sync my

This answer was rated:

my computer crashed i have a new one and i want to sync my iphone to the new one without losing my stuff how can i do it it wants to replace it with my girl friends itunes



We can use a piece of free software like iPod PC transfer to copy your songs from your iPod to your new PC


Or if your tunes were purchsed through iTunes you can contact iTunes to re download your songs a single time, Basically iTunes understand that things like this can happen and allow you to request a redownload of your purchased items one time. You will need to contact iTunes support by emailing them by filling in this form


Once they receive your email they should allow your account a one time download licence for all your content.


Let us know if you need more info or if you would like help trying to move the files.





Claws224 and other Mac Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mac Questions