Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Have new Mac in OS 10.6.1. My Stylus CX4800 was working fine

Have new Mac in OS 10.6.1. My Stylus CX4800 was working fine two days ago.
Yesterday it stopped. Noticed on "Print" page the line "Presets" shows ""Last used settings" which I never saw before. It works in "copy".

Frank
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you

You can t to reset the Printer settings and see if that helps..

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu (Or open System Preferences from the dock)
  2. Click Print & Fax from System Preferences
  3. Control-click on list of printers on the left side of the window, then choose "Reset printing system" from the contextual menu.

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...If i solved your problem, please kindly click ACCEPT. If not, reply back before Accepting. Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks