Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

can joomla work with a shopping cart program, like zen car

Customer Question
t?...
can joomla work with a shopping cart program, like zen car t?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2009
Mac Support Specialist: MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Hello, and thank you for asking your question, with JustAnswer.com/Mac.
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like you I am working with Joomla! as well and I ran across a great link for all kinds of free extensions ( Components, Modules and Templates) , including those for Shopping carts.

Under the Joomla web page there is a section called "Extensions" which will allow you to have access to many extensions for things from adding blogs all the way to adding a shopping cart to your website.

Here is the link Joomla Extensions - Shopping carts

Now I am not sure if Zencart works with Joomla!, but I do know the link I provided above, is a great place to start. Be sure to check the ratings of each and there are a few that are free, but others do cost. That will be to your discretion which one will appeal to you, but I can say, they all have some nice features.

• I am experimenting with Joomla! myself and so far it is amazing the resources you have at your disposal that are.. Free!

• As it appears you are in the similar place of learning like I am, so if you don't mind, I also have taken the liberty to provide you this great, simple website where you can access some simple, short, video tutorials to help you get familiar with Joomla! and setting up your website(s):
Here is that link: Joomla! Tutorials

If you have any more questions, regarding your technical issue, please feel free to reply to this post as I am always ready to assist. Thank you!

Regards,

-Terry
MacTechTrainer
I think I may try this one. I am doing WP for a class i teach at school with the kids, but this is a professional thing.

If it is web based and can run on Leopard, I can run it on the main machine. I have Snowleopard on the laptop. Some programs haven't quite caught up with it yet.
Well don't hesitate to let me know if I can provide more information for you.

Joomla! is completely web based and the the files you download for uploading into your Admin Control Panel are usually in .zip format which works well, whether you have a Mac or not.

I am always interested in seeing how it works for others, so again, if you have any further questions on this subject while this post is still open, I will be very glad to help.

So thank you for the Accept! I hope the information I provided you, has helped you resolve your Mac technical issue.

Sincerest Regards,

-Terryl
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer