Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

Suddenly I am no longer able to get my e-mail messages even

Suddenly I am no longer able to get my e-mail messages even though it seems that I am able to send messages without difficulty. I can also get Firefox and Safari without difficulty. What do I need to do to get my e-mail messages?
Ronald Glossop, St. Louis, Missouri
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 7 years ago.
Hi there,

What program do you use for your email? Mac Mail? Entourage?

Also, who do you have your email through?

Brandon
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I use Eudora. That is why I am contacting you. I love the Eudora system and am very disappointed that it is no longer being supported by Qualcom. My server is Earthlink even though my e-mail address [email protected] Mindspring was bought out by Earthlink but they allowed us to continue to use the Mindspring address.
I'm going to assume that since Earthlink bought them that you are to use earthlink's settings. Please follow these instructions on making sure your email address is configured properly with the correct ports. Write down anything that you change in case you need to change it back.

http://kb.earthlink.net/case.asp?article=8615

Brandon