Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

im trying to install ksolo recorder but it fail too,because

Customer Question

im trying to install ksolo recorder but it fail too,because it require mac os x 10.5 and i think my mac is 10.4 os x so how do i bypass this and install it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no way to bypass this, because Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard is more advanced than Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Most of the softwares that are releases for Mac OS X 10.4 or Mac OS X 10.5 and some of them is only for Mac OS X 10.5. So the best way to install the software, is upgrade your Mac OS into Leopard. You can buy Leopard disks from the Apple Store or from e-bay or Amazon...it will cost from 50 $-100$. If you are purchasing from e-bay or Amazon, make sure the disk is RETAIL and not RESTORE DISKS.

If you are happy with my answer please click ACCEPT, if not please reply back before Accepting !
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 years ago.
wait...could you please give the download link of the software ?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
so if did pirchase disc,do i have to wait for the actuall disc or would it be able to upgrade once i purchase it,and if there any other ways i can install ksolo recorder,to my computer
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 years ago.
Leopard comes as 2 disks...i.e two DVDs. You have to wait for the disks and it is not available to download. Leopard is more advanced than Tiger and its worth the money...If the software is asking for leopard then you must use Leopard to run the software without any problems and it can't be used in Tiger.

Remember :If you are purchasing from e-bay or Amazon, make sure the disk is RETAIL and not RESTORE DISKS.

(No need to Accept)

Best Regards,