Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

i dont know how to connect my kodak easyshare G610 printer

i dont know how to connect my kodak easyshare G610 printer dock to my laptop? i have installed to program and it wont let me print any pictures
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 years ago.
Generally the EasyShare comes with a USB cable that connects them. I would need more information. Meanwhile I will do some research.
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 years ago.
OK. I have your answer. Actually Kodak has your answer. Here is the URL for the manual for your printer.
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/products/ekn033119.jhtml?pq-path=10734
This will take you to the page with lots of info to help you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 years ago.
You need to copy and paste the link as it doesn't look as though it is a clickable link.