Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My Mac G4 keeps returning to finder when Im working in other

My Mac G4 keeps returning to finder when I'm working in other software. Changes about every 10-15 seconds. How can I fix this.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 years ago.
Hi I am Ashik. I think i can help you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a possibility that your issue may be related to the Stuffit Preference pane. Here try this.
  • Click on your Apple Menu from the Apple Menu bar
  • From the drop down menu, select System Preferences.
  • From within System Preferences, locate and click on the Stuffit pane and then the AVR tab and turn it off to Stop it.
  • Close the window and and reboot your Mac.
Let Me Know how it goes before Accepting....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
That seems to have fixed it. Why did it start out of nowhere?
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 years ago.
This mainly occurs by the wrong preferences because of improper shutdown or restarts, error in creating preferences or loading preferences etc...