Bob Cook
Bob Cook, Mac Genius
Experience:  I have sold Macintosh Computers since 1984. I started Sun Remarketing in 1983 and sold over 25,000.
16295453

I have a new Canon OIXMA MP620 printer and cannot figure out

I have a new Canon OIXMA MP620 printer and cannot figure out how to print something from the computer screen.(Mac 10.5.6). The Easy-Scroll wheel gets Print for memory cards and photos and items on platen , but never Print from computer screen. How do I do this? (My husband has checked all connections.)
Category: Mac
Expert:  Bob Cook replied 8 years ago.
Here is the different key combination for “Print Screen” on Mac OS X Computers.
Command key, Shift key, and the number 3 key - takes a screen shot and saves it to the Desktop.
Command key, Shift key, and the number 4 key - the mouse changes from an arrow into cross hairs. Drag the cross hairs over the area you want to capture, when you release the mouse the screen shot will appear on your desktop.
Command key, Shift key, and the number 4 key, + space bar - the cursor will turn into a camera. Move over a window and click the mouse to take a snapshot of the window.
Then open the new file in PREVIEW and print it.