Tom
Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college
15873684

My 3GiPhone keyboard clicks stopped working. I reset the entire

Customer Question

My 3GiPhone keyboard clicks stopped working. I reset the entire iPhone, after toggling the Keyboard Clicks switch had no effect. Keyboard Clicks is switched on, but there are no clicks. Please help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tom replied 8 years ago.
Does music play ok on it?   If not,

Try plugging/unplugging in your Headphones a few times, let us know if that works for you. Sometimes the ear XXXXX XXXXXgs.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Music plays normally, but I plugged/unplugged the headphones a few times anyway. It had no effect.
Expert:  Tom replied 8 years ago.
On the top left there is a switch to turn the ringer off. Can you confirm that the ringer is on?   If it is turn it off and on again.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a cover on the iPhone which had hidden the switch. When I toggled the switch, the keyboard clicks returned.
Expert:  Tom replied 8 years ago.
great, I glad the switch was the answer. How come the negative feedback?