Thomas Z
Thomas Z, Mac Genius
Experience:  15 Years of Personal Experience on Mac, 6 months full time Computer Tech with Mac specialty
14387740

I have designed a web site using iweb. I established an e-mail

I have designed a web site using iweb. I established an e-mail link which works in iweb but when I check it on the web live, the text (with the link) appers as a question mark or is cut off. What can I do to fix it?
What server are you uploading to? Are you using MobileMe(.Mac) hosting?

You can try and create a regular link and for the url put in:    mailto:[email protected]

And make sure your label includes as standard of characters as possible. Sometimes encoding of characters gets a bit skewed inside of iWeb.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thomas,

I published the site to .mac and then transferred it to GoDaddy. If you access the site at the new url (shepherdcenterts.org) you will notice now on the "volunteering" page on the bottom that it just shows e-mail but the link works. I can't seem to use the e-mail address as a link. I used your "mail to:" option.

It's better now but not quite what I was hoping for.

Thanks,

Margaret