Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

what is the best way to download a lotus notes address book

Customer Question
to a Macbook? If I...
what is the best way to download a lotus notes address book to a Macbook? If I have the option of either downloading an Outlook Address Book OR a Lotus Notes Address Book, which should I choose (i.e. both would be from a PC to a Mac?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Mac
11/3/2008
Mac Support Specialist: John D, BS Degree in Engineering replied 9 years ago
John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering

Both Lotus Notes and Outlook have the options to "Export" the address book to a tab or comma delimited file (CSV format). When you do this save the file to the PC desktop then burn the file to a cd or copy it to a flash drive so that you will be able to transfer them to your Mac. Then open the program on the Mac that you want to use for your addresses (that could be Outlook, or Excel, etc,) and import the delimited file using the Import or Open command.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering
John D
John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering