Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  I have worked with Macs going back to the IIE. Installation, diagnostics, repair of all variations.
12940042

i need internet explorer for my mac, are there any program

Customer Question

i need internet explorer for my mac, are there any programs
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 8 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer depending on the site, even installing Interenet Explorer may not help since the only version for Mac has been discontinued for some time now. Here is a link for Internet Explorer 5.2.
There is a potential option that I have not personally tried myself. Here are links to two websites for IES4OSX you can try.
IES4OSX Site 1
IES4OSX Site 2
If you need any further assistance please let me know. Thank you for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thanks i used the internet explorer 5.2 and it works great! i got into the site i needed
thank you you saved me from buying a windows computer
Glad to see IE served a worthwhile purpose instead of creating a problem. In the event that eventually fails I think the other option is a strong one. Good Luck.