The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Experience:  25+ years on the Mac, 6+ years as a Mac Guru running a computer consultant company.
11634089

Unable to install a scan jet 5370c on my new imac 10.5.4 computor.

Unable to install a scan jet 5370c on my new imac 10.5.4 computor.   Error message; you can't open the application "HP scanning software installer" because the classic environment is no longer supported. What are my options???
Category: Mac
Expert:  The MacWhisperer replied 8 years ago.
Try download the installer from this link. It is a OSX installer instead of a classic one.

https://warp2.external.hp.com/Driver/dr_country_select.asp?Product=C8477-14328&lang=en&cc=us
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

THIS IS THE RESPONCE TO THE WEB ADDRESS YOU SUPPLIED

Invalid product. Please try again or follow the instructions below to place a phone order.

phone order

1) Click 'All Regions' link below
2) Click link for appropriate country and language, such as "United States-English"
3) Click link to "Technical support after you buy"

» All Regions

RESPONCE TO ABOVE

Results for "scan jet 5370c"
We were unable to locate the live chat with hp support specialist page for the product "scan jet 5370c".

THANK YOU, XXXXX GET ANOTHER SCANNER, THERE CHEAT, BETTER THAT WASTING MY TIME
go to hp. com, and click on support and drivers, then type in and search for scanjet 5370. It will take you right to the OSX download for this scanner.

I'm sorry the link didn't take you to the right place, but if you do it as directed above you should be fine.