Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I access my computer at work REMOTELY FROM MY MAC.

Customer Question
I can't seem to find...
How do I access my computer at work REMOTELY FROM MY MAC. I can't seem to find a 'starting point' to access our server: ts.encompass.us.com
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2008
Mac Support Specialist: The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru replied 9 years ago
The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Find out your work computer's IP address, and then download Microsoft's RDC (REMOTE DESKTOP CONTROL) program from http://www.mactopia.com

If you can't find your IP address ask your IT department. In some cases, your router or firewall may need to be set up specifically in order to allow you access to your computer.
The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru
Having trouble with the RDC from the site. Clicked download, but nothing happens...please advise and thank you.
The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer
The MacWhisperer, Professional Mac Guru