Mike, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple trained Technician, A+ Certified, 20+ years of Mac support, repairs, training, and consulting
4906461

WHEN I MADE MYSPACE ACCOUNT I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE ...

WHEN I MADE MYSPACE ACCOUNT I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE WRONG TAB AND NOW WHEN MYSPACE COMES UP IT SHOWS UP UNDER "COMEDIAN" WHICH IS NOT WHAT I WANT, I WANTED JUST A REGULAR ACCOUNT. HOW CAN I CORRECT THIS WITHOUT HAVING TO UNDO MY PAGE I HAVE NOW? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED, EMMA MCKENZIE
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 8 years ago.
Hi.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you out here.

I researched this question and came up with a Blog that talked about converting TO a Comedian at MySpace. I know you want out, but the interesting tidbit is down the blog a little:

3. WE CANNOT convert you back to a normal profile.
The blog link is here:
http://www.sfstandup.com/blog/2007/02/12/how-to-convert-your-myspace-profile-to-comedy/

It would seem you will need to backup your html and other customizations, note colors, etc... and start a new 'Space.

Sorry, but that's about all I could find.

If this helps, please click Accept. Otherwise, reply back and I will continue to help.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I GUESS THERE'S NOTHING MORE THAT YOU CAN DO. IF THERE'S NO WAY TO CONVERT MYSPACE PAGE BACK TO A NORMAL PAGE AND DO AWAY WITH THE "MY COMEDY" LOGO, WITHOUT HAVING TO WIPE OUT ALL MY LAYOUTS AND INFO,THEN JUST KEEP THE $9.00. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ANYWAY,SINCERELY,EMMA MCKENZIE
Expert:  Mike replied 8 years ago.
Well, thank you and good luck with your new 'Space.