Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am using AOL on a Mac with OSX 10. How can I reduce ...

Customer Question

I am using AOL on a Mac with OSX 10. How can I reduce a window size so that all of the information appears on my screen. Moving the blue slider bar does not do the trick.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aggie Mac Master replied 9 years ago.
What is the model of your computer and what is the resolution of your monitor. You can find the information under the apple menu and about this mac.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Yhamks for your response. I amusing a Power Mac 6.1 with OSX 10.5.2. Display resolution is 800x600 stretched. If I use 800x600 regular it leaves a black band on either side of the screen amd does not help with my problem.
Is this a new problem, or is it something that has been going on for awhile?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
It has been going on since AOL started using a new fromat for their Money & Finance information programs - about 3or 4 months ago - but didn't bother me too much since I only used it off and on.
I'm going to opt out, maybe one of our other experts can help you.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thnaks for trying.