How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claws224 Your Own Question
Claws224, IEEE Datacommunication Engineer
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 5182
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Claws224 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I apply a gradient to a photo so that the top of the ...

This answer was rated:

How do I apply a gradient to a photo so that the top of the photo is almost transparent and the bottom is opaque? I''m using the photo as the background for a letter.


Could you tell us what programs you have for photo editing?

What operating system do you use?

Let us know


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Claws224's Post: I'm using Photoshop 8.0 on a PowerMac G4 with System 10.3.9.


This guide will show you how to apply a gradient from within photoshop by creating an additional layer, All you have todo is rotate your image 90% before you start as Grdients are applied left to right

Let us know if you need more info.


Claws224 and other Mac Specialists are ready to help you