Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I deleted from i photo 3,000 images

Customer Question
i deleted images from my...
i deleted images from my library and trash images that i thought would be retained in my albums, i now have nothing. Can I retrieve these images?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/1/2008
Mac Support Specialist: RoeIncarnate, Mac Software Engineer replied 9 years ago
RoeIncarnate
RoeIncarnate, Mac Software Engineer
Are the images still in the iPhoto trash?
Reply to RoeIncarnate's Post: No
I emptied the trash thinking that my images would be retained in my albums
Well, then unless you have a backup, you'll have to look at tools that undelete deleted files. See this article for software that will do that.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/storage/disaster_recovery/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=208403254&pgno=1&queryText=&isPrev=

If this is the answer to your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts.
RoeIncarnate
RoeIncarnate, Mac Software Engineer
RoeIncarnate
RoeIncarnate
RoeIncarnate, Mac Software Engineer