Claws224, IEEE Datacommunication Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Send and Receive trouble

I run 10X OS on my Mac and have Entourage for my internet browser through Verizon.net. Why does it take so long to get Send and Receive to begin?     It says "will run in 10 minutes," or "will run in 1 minute," or "will run in a minute," and then it goes back to "will run in 10 minutes,"?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Claws224 replied 9 years ago.

Could you go to Tools, Run Schedule, Edit Schedules and from there, can you double-click Send & Receive All and change the schedule to 5 minutes or whatever you prefer if 10 minutes is too long for you to wait.

You can also customise your toolbar to include the Send/Receive button so you can initiate the process at any time.

Let us know if this does not work.

thanks