Claws224, IEEE Datacommunication Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

cap-lock will work

Customer Question

i have a problem, my cap-lock not working.
i have an osx 10.4.11
i am bedridden, i use smartnav with my glasses. because my hands do not work.
when i click on cap-lock i still get small letters.
please tell me how to get capitol letters when I'm typing a letter.
[email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Claws224 replied 9 years ago.

Could you open Keyboard & Mouse Preferences from the Preferences Menu and select Modifier Keys Then change Caps Lock Key to read caps lock in the pull down list on the right side.

Let me know if that does not work.

Thanks

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
i tried that many times. i clicked on system Preferences from the Preferences Menu i opened
Keyboard & Mouse Preferences from the Preferences Menu and select Modifier Keys Then change Caps Lock Key to read caps lock in the pull down list on the right side.
and was so confused even though i tried to set many of the swichtes to cap-lock but i only get small letters on my on-screen keyboard.

please help me get Capitol letters on my on screen keyboard.

Let me know
Customer: replied 9 years ago.

Let me know
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Sent June 15 6:49 p.m. (5 minutes and 37 seconds later)      

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Claws224's Post: you did not help me.
please tell me what to do.