Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
What were the strategies of the North and South during the
What were the strategies of the North and South during the Civil War, and what were the successes and failures of their strategies?… read more
AnneR122
AnneR122
Tutor / office manager
MA in English
What were the main differences between the North and South
What were the main differences between the North and South during this era (1815-1860)? How did religious views differ between the two sections?… read more
DarciP1123
DarciP1123
Professor/Teacher
Masters in Teaching English
Describe the social classes in society in the South during
Describe the social classes in white society in the South during this time, 1815-1860. What was Paternalism?… read more
BeverlyK717
BeverlyK717
Educator
M.A Childhood Education
JudyBaily61 Literary Analysis Essay The major assignment for
JudyBaily61 Literary Analysis EssayThe major assignment for this week is to compose a 900-word essay on a central theme that appears in one of the selected readings: The Metamorphosis or The Waste Lan… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Please help with my assignment: World War II left no country
Please help with my assignment: World War II left no country untouched. The fighting left whole continents battered and devastated. Cities were flattened, and hundreds of thousands were displaced from… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Select and analyze a battle/campaign from World War II. This
Select and analyze a battle/campaign from World War II. This must be a battle/campaign in which the US had a major role. You may focus on the US role, the German role or the Japanese role. The battle/… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Write an eight- to ten-page paper (excluding the title and
Write an eight- to ten-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) based on a reflective consideration of the consequences of the Second World War. Select three of the most important conseque… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Section 1: Identification QuestionsAnswer all three of the
Section 1: Identification Questions Answer all three of the following 1. Identify a set of rivals in China, Japan, and Korea post-1644 – your final total should be least three sets (one from each coun… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
What did Abraham Lincoln mean when he said that the Civil War
What did Abraham Lincoln mean when he said that the Civil War would provide a new birth of freedom? Using three course themes as a framework of analysis (Liberty, Equality and Power)The essay should b… read more
grathel
grathel
English Professor
DiscussionReconstruction is often portrayed as an “unfinished
Discussion Reconstruction is often portrayed as an “unfinished revolution” by historians meaning that it offered African Americans some opportunity for advancement, but stopped well short of full incl… read more
Khadijah
Khadijah
Teacher Of Speech Improvement
For Lisa K.Lisa,I have another round of questions for
For Lisa K. Lisa, I have another round of questions for you. For this one, the answer to question 5 needs to be at least 2 pages long, so for this set I will provide a much bigger bonus than usual. Pl… read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher
1.What did freedom mean to former slaves, and can it be said
1.What did freedom mean to former slaves, and can it be said that their lives changed much in the aftermath of the Civil War? Explain. 2.Were the terms of surrender at Appomattox fair and wise? Explai… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Due Sunday.Write a 1,000-word essay describing Shermans march
Due Sunday.Write a 1,000-word essay describing Sherman's march through Georgia and South Carolina. Answer the following questions: How did this campaign reflect the changing nature of war? How did Ame… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
1.If you could have given General Lee one bit of advice during
1.If you could have given General Lee one bit of advice during the Battle of Gettysburg what would it have been and why? 2.What was the significance of the Battle of Chattanooga? Explain Each question… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
1.In a 500 word essay answer the following questions: What
1.In a 500 word essay answer the following questions: What prompted Lincoln to issue the Emancipation Proclamation after the Battle of Antietam? Should Lincoln have used Antietam to do more than the E… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
This has 2 questions I need by Sunday night at the latest.1.Write
This has 2 questions I need by Sunday night at the latest. 1.Write a 750-word essay describing the way in which secession affected the upper southern states. Explain why Virginia decided to secede fro… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
I need a three page thesis on the poem )written by Elizabeth
I need a three page thesis on the poem )written by XXXXX XXXXX entitled: Emancipation. here are the instructions: include lines from the poem in the thesis, as many appropriate vocabulary words as pos… read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper addressing the following
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper addressing the following questions: How does modernization manifest itself in U.S. society? Use one of the modern theorists introduced in Ch. 16 of Society as a basi… read more
Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki
Certified Teacher