Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I have questions regarding the "Introduction to genetics
I have questions regarding the "Introduction to genetics course" … read more
Andrea Ridley
Andrea Ridley
M-10 3,4 What was the reaction to the Fugitive Act and what
M-10 3,4What was the reaction to the Fugitive Slave Act and what was the connection with the “Underground Railroad”?What does it mean that the national party system “realigned”? What new party was cre… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
History What was the “Bill of Rights” and why was it
history What was the “Bill of Rights” and why was it submitted to Congress? What were the key elements to the policies of Washington and Hamilton and what was the First Bank of the United States?… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Help with this I noticed you had already worked on something
hey need help with this I noticed you had already worked on something like this before so I felt like you would be the best choiceAnswer each of the following questions according to the instructions g… read more
Grace
Grace
Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138Examination
Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138Examination Questions Answer each of the following questions according to the instructions given. Question 1 (a–b) is based on the following paragraph.A … read more
Padmasambava
Padmasambava
Professor
Ph.D.
Been looking for help on my penn. Exam Name: DEVELOPING
Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138Examination Questions Answer each of the following questions according to the instructions given. Question 1 (a–b) is based on the following paragraph.A trip to the ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressures of life. A sailboat glistening on the horizon provides a mental escape to faraway places. The rhythm of the ocean beating against the sand is sedating music to a troubled mind. A slow, gentle breeze can relax your tensions. You should always be careful to avoid overexposure to the sun at the beach.a. Write the sentence that is the topic sentence of the paragraph. b. Write the sentence that is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated. List four things to look for when you're proofreading. Complete the following two steps: a. Define the term cliché. b. Use a cliché in a sentence that you create. Name and explain two types of prewriting. Choose one of the prompts listed below. Write a five-sentence paragraph using chronological order and including a topic sentence to explain the steps that you would take to complete one of the following tasks. a. Preparing for a test b. Preparing to host a party or an event c. Getting ready for work d. Cleaning your room or your home e. Building a snowman, sandcastle, or sculpture f. Creating a budget Choose one of the following topics. Write an eight-sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic. a. Following instructions is very important. b. Job training programs (such as Job Corps) are valuable to both employers and potential employees. c. Advances in technology are making people less social. d. A high school diploma is important to my future. e. College is not for everyone. f. Drunk driving can be stopped. Checklist Ask yourself these questions after you answer the questions for your exam.Did I answer all six questions and follow the instructions for each one? Did I answer all questions on my own, without help from the Internet? Did I select a topic for question 5 from the list given in the instructions? Is question 5 ONE paragraph? Does question 5 contain five sentences? Is question 5 written in chronological order? Did I select a topic for question 6 from the list given in the instructions? Is question 6 ONE paragraph? Does question 6 contain eight sentences? Is my work saved as a Microsoft Word document or in Rich Text Format? … read more
DarciP1123
DarciP1123
Professor/Teacher
Masters in Teaching English
I need help on exam deeloping ideas and writing exam.
hello i need help on exam deeloping ideas and writing exam … read more
Grace
Grace
QUESTION ONE WRITE AN ESSAY TO DISCUSS MAS WEBER'S THEORY
QUESTION ONE WRITE AN ESSAY TO DISCUSS MAS WEBER'S THEORY AND ITS RELEVANCE TO THE PUBLIC SECTOR. YOU MUST DISCUSS THE SIX PRINCIPLES OUTLINED BY MAX WEBER. USE RELEVANT EXAMPLES FROM THE PACIFIC TO E… read more
Grace
Grace
I need the answer for exam lesson name developing ideas
I need the answer for exam lesson name developing ideas please! Exam number 700138 … read more
Professor Writer
Professor Writer
freelance writer
PhD
What were the major factors which allowed Christianity to
Second opinion] What were the major factors which allowed Christianity to take root and eventually flourish in the Roman Empire? In your opinion, which one (or two) were the most important? Why?… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138 Examination
Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138 Examination Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138Examination Questions Answer each of the following questions according to the instructions gi… read more
Grace
Grace
Answer each of the following questions according to the
Answer each of the following questions according to the instructions given. Question 1 (a–b) is based on the following paragraph.A trip to the ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressure… read more
Grace
Grace
Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138 Examination…
Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138 Examination… ★★★★★ Exam Name: DEVELOPING IDEAS Exam Number: 700138Examination Questions Answer each of the following questions according to the instruct… read more
GLENN GILONGOS
GLENN GILONGOS
Master of Mathematics
This project is Herrod. This is project 6 of 6, which is the
This project is for Steve Herrod. This is project 6 of 6, which is the last project for this class. I need it by Friday July 1.… read more
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Senior Customer Care Engineer
David, I need a questions answered. Below is the question.
David, I need a questions answered. Below is the question. I need question by Wednesday the 15th of Apr by 6pm California time. David, I need some questions answered. Below is the link to the question… read more
David L.
David L.
David, I need some questions answered. Below is the link to
David, I need some questions answered. Below is the link to the questions. I need question 1 & 2 by Wednesday the 8th of Apr by 6pm California time. Below is the link. https://app.box.com/s/9lpmot4897… read more
David L.
David L.
Major earthquakes and volcano eruptions occurred long before
Major earthquakes and volcano eruptions occurred long before there were humans on Earth. However, there have been many in recorded history that significantly impacted human civilization. Choose one si… read more
Lani S.
Lani S.
Question 1 (Mandatory) (1 point) Question 1 UnsavedI want
Question 1 (Mandatory) (1 point) Question 1 Unsaved I want to write a paper on some aspect of management. An example of a good research question might be: Question 1 options: a) What is the history of… read more