Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
G. PLEASE** OCT. 18,2017** Part 1: Analyze the proficiency
KATHY G. PLEASE**THIS IS DUE OCT. 18,2017**Part 1: Analyze the proficiency level data in the “Ms. Jensen's 7th Grade Class AZELLA Scores” document to place the students into appropriate groups for in-… read more
Kathy
Kathy
G. PLEASE*** SEPT. 27,2017*** PART 1. Using the English
KATHY G. PLEASE*** THIS IS DUE SEPT. 27,2017*** PART 1. Using the English Language Proficiency (ELP) Standards from Arizona or from your state, select the stage for a grade level of your choice. Based… read more
Kathy
Kathy
KATHY G. PLEASE** SEPT. 4,2017** Part 1 Choose two lesson
KATHY G. PLEASE** THIS IS DUE SEPT. 4,2017**Part 1 Choose two lesson plans from the “SIOP Lesson Plans and Activities.” Write a 250-500 word evaluation of each lesson. Your evaluations should address … read more
Kathy
Kathy
Judybailey 61))Write a Needs Assessment for your classroom
Judybailey 61))Write a Needs Assessment for your classroom or a classroom that is based on your assessment findings.Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your classroom with regards ***** ***** chil… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Locate a social studies textbook used in a classroom today.
Locate a social studies textbook used in a classroom today. Analyze its contents in the following areas: Topics covered in comparison to the definition of social studies; 2.Authentic activities beyond… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Locate a social studies textbook used in a classroom today. Analyze its contents in the following areas: 1. Topics covered in comparison to definition of social studies 2. Authentic activities beyond … read more
Bethany Robertson
Bethany Robertson
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Write an essay of 850-1,000 words in which you explain how
Write an essay of 850-1,000 words in which you explain how language abilities and deficiencies impact literacy development for learners in both Birth to Age 5/Pre-K and K to Age 8/Grade 3. Include an … read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
**THIS IS DUE FEB. 2, 2014*** Write an essay of 1,000-1,250
**THIS IS DUE FEB. 2, 2014*** Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words that identifies three appropriate instructional strategies for literacy development in young children. Use three scholarly resources. … read more
Kathy
Kathy
I have an assignment I was hoping you would be able
I have an assignment I was hoping you would be able to assist me with. Integrating Science and Mathematics i) Create a unit of study integrating science and math content of fractions, decimals, and/or… read more
In an essay of 750-1,000 words, summarize the article, "Bridging
In an essay of 750-1,000 words, summarize the article, "Bridging Two Worlds: Reading Comprehension, Figurative Language Instruction, and the English-Language Learner." Include a description of each of… read more
Kathy
Kathy
Write an essay of 750-1,000 words in which you compare and
Write an essay of 750-1,000 words in which you compare and contrast each side of the English-only issue and explain your position on the debate. 1. Use the Internet to research at least three to five … read more
Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson
o Would you be able to help with this assignment? • This
o Would you be able to help with this assignment? • This assignment is needed A.S.A.P. *September 15, 2013 by 11:59 PM (EST). Social Change Here are the details: • 2-3 pages • Submitted to Turnitin/ A… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter
Your final assignment for EDU 321 will be to develop a complete
Your final assignment for EDU 321 will be to develop a complete set of five lesson plans for a unit of study (approx. 1 week in length) including all elements learned in this course for effective inst… read more
Khadijah
Khadijah
Teacher Of Speech Improvement
Kennedy can you help me out I am in need of an assignment its
Kennedy can you help me out I am in need of an assignment its due Saturday night at midnight can you help?… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
I need a teacher who can help me write a lesson plan for English
I need a teacher who can help me write a lesson plan for English learners. The lesson plan deals with earth science… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Alignment of Academic Standards with ELL Proficiency Standards i)
Alignment of Academic Standards with ELL Proficiency Standards i) Visit the Web sites and electronic resources listed above, and use the Internet to complete your research. ii) Examine the format and … read more
Kathy
Kathy
Individual: Language Acquisition Principles Papera) Select
This is due August 31(Friday) Individual: Language Acquisition Principles Paper a) Select and read a recent (since 2005) professional journal article that pertains to language acquisition principles f… read more
Kathy
Kathy