Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I need assistance with a couple papers for my introduction
I need assistance with a couple papers for my introduction to literature classes with Penn Foster. I have the requirements and can attach as needed for pricing.… read more
Grace
Grace
I need help with Exam number: 700419 Part 1—English to
I need help with Exam number: 700419 Part 1—English to Spanish Give the Spanish equivalent of the following English sentences. Write your answers on scrap paper first and revise as necessary. Type you… read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
For cher only “ A personal narrative Introduction: unit
For cher only “ A personal narrative Introduction: unit objective What will you get from this graded? For your writing assignment you'll write a personal essay which can also be referred to as a perso… read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
I need to get this essay written. It is an argumentative
i need to get this essay written. It is an argumentative essay about world pollution wic I Happen to select pollution. 8 page total. te pic breack it down by section the word count or pages. Intro doe… read more
Grace
Grace
I have 3 essay that need to be done by the next week, First
I have 3 essay that need to be done by the next week, First one (less than 2 page essay) Love, ambition, greed, religious faith—these are some of the human emotions that motivate characters and help e… read more
David L.
David L.
I have 6 essays to do for online high school, Its english 2
Hello, I have 6 essays to do for online high school, Its english 2 how much would it cost and fast can you do them? thank you so much please replay to me really need help.… read more
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Doctor of Education
Assignment 1 due Saturday 27 before 11:00 pm - Read the
Assignment 1 due Saturday 27 before 11:00 pm - Read the story “Flannery O'Connor: A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND - 1955” Post a response of at least 150 words. • Identify the point of view used in the nar… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
I need these answers that you have already answered for someone
I need these answers that you have already answered for someone else....Do you still have them on file? , 1-The Night Face Up, The Censors, and The Norwegian Rat are three modern stories that create s… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
Read “A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings” by Gabriel Garcia
Read “A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (in the course textbook). Reflect and respond to the story in a(###) ###-####word reader-response essay. Remember that reader-respon… read more
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1
In a 4-page persuasive paper write an in-depth analysis
DEADLINE 3/19/2014 11:59 PM In a 4-page persuasive paper write an in-depth analysis of Flannery O'Conners "A Good Man Is Hard to Find" Question In a 4-page persuasive paper write an in-depth analysis … read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
Hi. I was hoping you could help me with an original model paper
Attachment: 2013-12-13_220643_eng_356_m8_rubric_topic_4.docx Hi. I was hoping you could help me with an original model paper for the following: In a formal or informal sketch outline, list the major a… read more
Hi there. Would you be willing to assist me with the below
Hi there. Would you be willing to assist me with the below questions? They are short essay/poem questions from my final!! 1. Guns are used in very different ways in three short stories. Discuss how gu… read more
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2
Kathy (kghinaglia) here is my assignment #3...he did not say
Kathy (kghinaglia) here is my assignment #3...he did not say when it is due, but I am assuming Sunday again (middle of the day Sunday) and the assignment has to be 4 pages again...if you need any more… read more
Kathy
Kathy
In a 4-page persuasive paper write an in-depth analysis of
In a 4-page persuasive paper write an in-depth analysis of a short story using your own ideas and excerpts from the text, such as quotes, paraphrase, and summary, remembering that quoted material shou… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
1-The Night Face Up, The Censors, and The Norwegian Rat are
1-The Night Face Up, The Censors, and The Norwegian Rat are three modern stories that create suspense in the reader. Select one of these stories and describe at least two of the methods used by the au… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
HUM130 University of Phoenix Week 7 assignment Jesus &
HUM130 University of Phoenix Week 7 assignment Jesus & Mohammed paper DUE FRIDAY November 9 Submit a 1,000-1,200-word paper in which you compare and contrast the lives of Jesus and Mohammed in relatio… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Hi I need someone to write 2 creative writing papers for me
Hi I need someone to write 2 creative writing papers for me I need these done fast. Creative writing isn't my best subject and I can't seem to get them done. one is a final paper and will need to inco… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
I need a MLA format Essay from Nathanael Wests The Day of
I need a MLA format Essay from Nathanael West's The Day of the Locust and formulate a claim/thesis about it. This needs to be on all Chapters 1-27. To support the thesis we must give in depth close re… read more
DamonJake
DamonJake