Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I NEED HELP WITH 2 ESSAYS NEED DONE ASAP ESSAY 1. Write a
I NEED HELP WITH 2 ESSAYS NEED DONE ASAPESSAY 1. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, … read more
Professor Writer
Professor Writer
freelance writer
PhD
I need help to wrtite an essay. Write a composition using
Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.For the purpose of this examination, sport is defined as "an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment without a predetermined outcome." If you choose to explain why a certain sport is your favorite, please ensure that the chosen sport fits this definition.• Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits. • Explain why a certain sport is your favorite. • Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer. • Describe a SINGLE memorable day in your life.Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a formal letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building maintenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby business). You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need. Please note that a form letter or a template cannot be used in constructing your response to question 2. When a form letter or template is used, you are giving little to no thought to wording or formatting, and you are not actually creating your own complaint; you are simply filling in the blanks of someone else's work. For this reason, a grade of 1% will be issued if a form letter or template is used.Checklist Ask yourself these questions after you answer the questions for your exam.Is my composition three to five paragraphs long? (It must include an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.) Did I select a topic for my composition from the list given in the instructions? Did I fully expand on the topic I selected for my composition? (Example: If you selected to describe a memorable day, you should only describe ONE day.) Does my letter include a complaint? Did I include all parts of a business letter? (This includes a signature! You can use a different font to indicate your signature.) Is my letter written in full-block style? Did I answer both questions on my own, without help from the internet? Are both answers saved in one document? Is my work saved as a Microsoft Word document or in Rich Text Format? … read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
I need help with a personal narrative essay, the essay has
the essay has to have(###) ###-####words I need help writing one … read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
I need to do a penn high school writing skills narrative.
I need to do a penn foster high school writing skills narrative … read more
GLENN GILONGOS
GLENN GILONGOS
Master of Mathematics
Im the one who you was jus chating. I have my penn high exam
I have my penn foster high exam to finish i need your to finish … read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
I am writing because I need help writing a college level
Good Morning, I am writing because I need help writing a college level essay assignment. Please advise on whether you can provide this service for me?Regards, Patrina… read more
David L.
David L.
I need two essays on global warming and football. Both have
I need two essays on global warming and football. Both have to be two pages long. Need it by Saturday 2/6/16… read more
Lani S.
Lani S.
Case Brief Assignment Each week you will be asked to brief a
Case Brief Assignment Each week you will be asked to brief a case that deals with one of the topics dealt with during the week. This week you will brief the 1961 case Mapp v. Ohio, which can be found … read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
I have a paper due 12/4/15 the course is on social work its
i have a paper due for on 12/4/15 the course is on social work its n7 to 8 pages its has to be APA i have to pick the topic and give it the Prof… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
REQUEST WORK Writing Skills: A Research Project Exam #007130
REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL WORK Writing Skills: A Research Project Exam #007130 Student Number: ______22190536___________________ Grade: ______58_______ Student Name: ____________________Joanil Guerrero__… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
FOR ''CHE''(Question 1). Write a composition using
FOR ''CHE'' (Question 1). Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusio… read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
I need assistance with my 2 writing skills essay's 1st personal
I need assistance with my 2 writing skills essay's 1st personal narrative 2nd research project. I see that you are very good at this. Please help Thank you. Tony… read more
Chris12
Chris12
Self-Employed
This is .......... Write a composition using one of the topics listed
This is .......... Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition should be three to five paragraphs long. It should contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. a. A… read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
Hi I need (2) 750 word essays on personal knowledge and experience
Hi I need (2) 750 word essays on personal knowledge and experience and I need 4 other short English assignments done Thank you.… read more
Boleyn
Boleyn
I need help writing a paper. It is to be a personal essay based
I need help writing a paper. It is to be a personal essay based soley on a first-hand personal experience, told from the first-person point of view (using the pronoun "I"), meeting the length requirem… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Writing Skill part 3 Using everything you have learned from
Writing Skill part 3 Using everything you have learned from this course, finish the paper you began in Part 1 and revised in Part 2. Your final essay should be between 750 and 2,500 words long. If you… read more
Cher
Cher
Masters Degree
Hi I need someone to write 2 creative writing papers for me
Hi I need someone to write 2 creative writing papers for me I need these done fast. Creative writing isn't my best subject and I can't seem to get them done. one is a final paper and will need to inco… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
The Final Project is a 4- to 6-page paper that analyzes the
The Final Project is a 4- to 6-page paper that analyzes the following case study: Case Study: Chantel Chantel is an eight year old child recently diagnosed with ADHD. Chantel exhibits moderate hyperac… read more
Nancy
Nancy
Executive Director