Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I was wondering if you might be available over the next few
Hello, I was wondering if you might be available over the next few days to help me with another assignment? Here are the details and I can send over the article if you are able to help me. In an essay… read more
Susan Markel
Susan Markel
4th Grade Teacher
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting
Dear Expert (Advanced Composition Experts only) Prewriting Comparison and ContrastObjectives: For this exam, students will Use the writing process to draft and revise a comparison and contrast essay W… read more
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
My teacher passed my outline so we can proceed for the essay
Hi There my teacher passed my outline so we can proceed for the essay part now. Can you do this for me? essay outline below for you and I attached my teachers feedback on outline for you as well thx v… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter
Essay Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast Objectives: For this
Essay Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast Objectives: For this exam, students will ■ Use the writing process to draft and revise a comparison and contrast essay ■ Write an effective thesis statement ■ I… read more
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Doctor of Education
Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast: Showing Similarities and
Lesson 7: Comparison and Contrast: Showing Similarities and Differences free essay INTRODUCTION Now that you've had some hands-on experience with literary analysis, you're ready to apply what you've l… read more
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth
Professor, Writer, Curriculum Developer
Can you identify five scholarly sources on the topic of
Can you identify five scholarly sources on the topic of canines being used to treat veterans with PTSD? Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words that synthesizes the information contained in these sources. … read more
lani_s
lani_s
Locate a social studies textbook used in a classroom today.
Locate a social studies textbook used in a classroom today. Analyze its contents in the following areas: Topics covered in comparison to the definition of social studies; 2.Authentic activities beyond… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Locate a social studies textbook used in a classroom today. Analyze its contents in the following areas: 1. Topics covered in comparison to definition of social studies 2. Authentic activities beyond … read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
***** ***** DUE SATURDAY Choose a student with traumatic
***** ***** DUE SATURDAY Choose a student with traumatic brain injury. Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals in Math and English Language Arts that are supported by resear… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
***KATHY G. ***THIS IS DUE AUGUST 1, 2014Write an essay
***KATHY G. ***THIS IS DUE AUGUST 1, 2014 Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the following questions: 1. How are formative and summative evaluations used in the classroom? 2. How… read more
Kathy
Kathy
I need help with a project Capstone Project Instructions Overview:
I need help with a project Capstone Project Instructions Overview: You are to apply what you have learned in Chapters 7 through 12 of the Statsky textbook by creating a “Litigation File” using the cas… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher
Choose two major developmental theorists to compare and apply
Choose two major developmental theorists to compare and apply their theories in an essay of 1,000-1,250-words. In addition to the readings in this course, use the GCU Library to locate a minimum of th… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
***THIS IS DUE APRIL 12,2013***Choose two major developmental
***THIS IS DUE APRIL 12,2013*** Choose two major developmental theorists and compare their theories in an essay of 1,000-1,250-words. Use the GCU eLibrary to secure a minimum of three scholarly articl… read more
Kathy
Kathy
This is a two part assignment both due Friday March 22 2013Here
This is a two part assignment both due Friday March 22 2013 Here is PART ONE Interview Interview a teacher in the elementary grades regarding the teacher's social studies instruction. Include at least… read more
Brittany
Brittany
Professional
******************FOR KATHY ONLY PLEASE********************Using
******************FOR KATHY ONLY PLEASE******************** Using the GCU eLibrary, research a minimum of four articles that address the legal and ethical implications for classroom management related… read more
Kathy
Kathy
The textbook highlights four distinct styles of parenting:
The textbook highlights four distinct styles of parenting: authoritarian, authoritative, permissive, and uninvolved. Conduct an Internet search to broaden your understanding of these styles. Write a s… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Kennedy can you help me out I am in need of an assignment its
Kennedy can you help me out I am in need of an assignment its due Saturday night at midnight can you help?… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor